Uzbekistan is the central Asia country which is surrounded by Kazakhstan, Tadzhikistan, and Afghanistan. Tashkent is the capital of the country and it is 42nd place in the term of population This country is with highly educated people’s and they treat education as essential and important factor in life. Uzbek is the native and local language of this country Uzbekistan. But thanks to the tourism and now people’s are speak fluent English .There is a huge level of cultural and traditional prosperity in this country, people’s are so obsessed and devoted with their culture. Uzbekistan is a highly historical nation it has a great and baraveful as well as educational history. There is 90% Muslim population and remaining others like Christen, Buddhism, and hindu etc..
MBBS in Uzbekistan is the great choice of many Indian and international students who wants to complete their medical education. As in India, Uzbekistan is one of the most loved country for MBBS aspirants. Because of bilingual study and diverse tradition and Indians are treated with love and respect in Uzbekistan. It is one of the safest and peaceful country, and gives international exposure to the student’s, and also gave the chance to explore the culture and famous destinations along with study. That’s why student choose to study MBBS in Uzbekistan.
Benefits of MBBS in Uzbekistan
- Thousands of international students and Indian students are coming to study in Uzbekistan. So nature and living are so friendly.
- Many colleges with WHO and medical council of India (MCI) and other countries councils approved so students can do medication anywhere they want. The degree is allowed all over the world
- Many medical aspirants drop their idea because not getting admission in India because of NEET marks and Reservation so they came to Uzbekistan and complete their dream at meager rates of college.
- There is a 5+1 year course. 1 year for the student internship program. For Internships, there is no need to find any hospital or other institute. College or university offers their student for internship programs
- Universities and colleges are having well educated and highly experienced staff and teachers for the doubts and other learning’s.
- Uzbek is the native language of Uzbekistan but there is almost every person who speaks fluent English and in college or university model of instruction is also in English.
- Every year there are 7000+ student s are from India in the international student quota. So now you know the ecosystem of their education.
- Students have the option to choose hostels or any apartments to live in with high-class faculty and safe living.
- In many universities, almost every university and college have an Indian mess and therefore there is no problem for any Indian student about their life of tongue.
- Every university has its separate hostels so there is no feeling of awkwardness because all students are from the same college and university.
- Many students look for part-time jobs for their high expenses or for some other reasons. So there is no need to go door to door for internships because the university provides part-time jobs you have to just apply for that.
- Chance to experience modern and high-tech global education and students love to get foreign exposure to their studies and in many cases it is helpful.
- The high and expensive infrastructure of colleges and hostel facilities gave me huge life experience along with studies.
- There is no need for the donation you ha e to just pay for tuition fees and hostel fees. The library charge is also not so sure.
- And last but not least Uzbekistan is one of the safest countries in the world.
Best colleges of Uzbekistan for MBBS
Top MCI approved medical colleges in Uzbekistan:
Tashkent medical academy :
This is the best university of Uzbekistan for MBBS study. Many international students are try to get admission here every year. Because of highly appreciated infrastructure and quality education. College is under Wi-Fi connectivity for students. It is 1 ranked college in Uzbekistan as their students are become successful doctor and recognized all over the world. College has a gift of largest library in the central Asia region and it is recognized for medical education books. More than 10 countries student are studying in Uzbekistan. There is high value for extra curricular activities and for sports in college and students. College has its own hostel with 5 star facilities at affordable price. College is with MCI approved so Indian students can acceptable in India for medications.
Samarkand state medical institute:
This is one of the highly infrastructure college in Uzbekistan and really appreciable for international students and their policies. College has no entrance test for any foreign student. This college is build in may 1930 with largest college campus and wide area.
College is approved with MCI and other countries medical councils so degree is acceptable all over the world. Quality of education is the biggest concern in this university. Staff is highly educated and with experienced teachers. English language is must in college campus and it is good for international students. Wi-Fi connectivity are easily available all over the campus. College fees are too low according to Indian private colleges.
Bukhara state medical academy :
This institute is famous in Uzbekistan as this college have abundance religious history. And this college attracts international college because of its education and research achievements. Research is major and important part in this college. college has its own newspaper Heirs of Ibn Sine where all kinds of information about research and development news are showed. So the students are highly practical from this college. College shows more efforts on research rather than paperwork. College fees at very reasonable price as according to any Indian private medical college. College has also main focus on sports and other physical training program’s. There is no entrance exam for admission student has to be NEET qualified. College laboratory is full with modern equipment’s which are imported from Japan and Germany.
Cost of MBBS in Uzbekistan :
Cost is totally depend on expenses of students. Approximately 15 to 20 lakhs for whole course.
Eligibility for MBBS in Uzbekistan :
- Student should be pass out 10 + 2 with regular board.
- 60% marks in physics, chemistry, biology.
- Cleared NEET.
- Student should know English (IELTS not required).