Why MBBS in Ukraine?
Take direct admission in Top WHO MCI approved Medical Universities in Ukraine 2020 with Pathmind Education! We are a leading trusted MBBS abroad consultant in India that has been provided reliable solutions to medical students. Over 10,000+ students apply for education here and MBBS Study in Ukraine is a top spot. The quality of education is Very good, live training is provided to future doctors, affordable living, and a modern education system. Ukraine is a top choice for Indian students. One can apply for MBBS admission starting at 2.5 lakhs per year. Our experts are available 24×7 to help you provide you guidance for study abroad, admission, Study VISA in Ukraine, Forex assistance, MCI/USMLE coaching, etc.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- The Ukrainian Medical Universities are approved by WHO, MCI, UNESCO, CLAD, PLAB, USMLE, etc and other global associations and medical councils.
- The international students are given a choice of selecting their medium of instruction as English to make their stay convenient.
- If you compare to other countries, Ukraine has affordable living expenses which include accommodation and other necessities.
- The universities are interlinked with regular conferences, exchange programs, projects, and fieldwork for medical students to gain firsthand experience and create better opportunities.
- After MBBS in Ukraine, Indian students can easily apply for the MCI screen test and passing can continue to practice. The students are provided coaching by selected universities in Ukraine.
- No Need to pay any donation or capitation fees for admission.
- Live Training provided by experienced staff.
- Some universities provide scholarships to study MBBS in Ukraine to deserving candidates.
- The education system is bilingual and creative under world-class infrastructure.
Eligibility to Take MBBS Admission in Ukraine
- The age of the applicant should be between 17-27 years before 31st December of the applying year.
- You should have studied two years of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English.
- The accepted 12TH Boards percentage is 50% for General Category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- NEET scorecard is essential.
- Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- IELTS/TOEFL score.
Study in Ukraine Low MBBS Fees Admission for Indian Students 2020
Students can apply for admission 2020 MBBS fee structure ranging from USD 5400/Year to USD 7000/Year. They offer low fee structure for tuition and hostel plus mess fee per year basis.
|Name of the Universities||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year||Annual Fees|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||Rs. 3,15,000||Rs. 67,200||Rs. 3,82,200|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||Rs. 2,82,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,22,000|
|Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University||Rs. 4,20,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,60,000|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy||Rs.2,94,840||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 3,99,840|
|Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||Rs. 2,80,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,20,000|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||Rs. 3,30,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,70,000|
|Kyiv Medical University||Rs. 4,02,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,42,000|
|Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University||Rs. 2,59,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 3,29,000|
|Lugansk State Medical University||Rs.2,80,000||Rs. 56,000||Rs. 3,36,000|
|Odessa National Medical University||Rs.4,20,000||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 5,25,000|
|Ternopil State Medical University||Rs.3,08,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,48,000|
|Uzhhorod National Medical University||Rs.2,45,000||Rs. 59,500||Rs. 3,04,500|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||Rs. 2,52,000||Rs. 60,000||Rs. 3,12,000|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||Rs.3,50,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 4,20,000|
|Poltava State Medical University||Rs.2,66,000||Rs. 21,000||Rs. 2,87,000|
|V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University||Rs.3,85,468||Rs. 71,383||Rs. 4,56,851|
|Taras Shevchenko National University||Rs. 2,59,000||Rs. 1,96,000||Rs. 4,55,000|
|Sumy State University||Rs. 3,01,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 3,71,000|
1.Kharkiv National University
2.V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University
3.Poltava State Medical University
4.Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
5.Bogomolets National University
6.Bukovinian State Medical University
7.Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
8.Ternopil Medical University
9.Sumy State University
10.Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University
11.Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
12.Kyiv Medical University
13.Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
14.Taras Shevchenko National University
15 Vinnitsa National Medical University