Why MBBS in the United Kingdom?
Study in the best MCI WHO-approved universities in the world! The United Kingdom is home to some of the best universities that are ranked in the top 10 universities for medicine. Students get to experiences advanced technology and a quality education system. They are offered clinical internships within the 6-year MBBS course duration in the UK. Pathmind Education is a leading MBBS abroad consultant who is here to support you. Our team of experts is here 24×7 to guide with you accurate and beneficial knowledge to take admission for MBBS in the United Kingdom.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in the UK
- The medical courses are led by FRCP/FRCS & MRCP/ MRCS experts.
- You are eligible for MRCS/MRCP world-recognized diplomas.
- Get professional training on National Health Services (NHS) hospitals.
- Get study in world best universities ranked top 100 with few being in top 10 ranked universities globally.
- The universities are MCI and WHO approved.
- No other languages to learn. No language barrier while training.
- Degree recognized all over the world.
Eligibility to Study Medicine (MBBS) in the UK
- You should be min 18 years of age as on/before 31st December of the applying year.
- You need to clear entrance tests like the UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) or BioMedical Admission Test (BMAT) take admission. This will be based upon university requirements.
- 80% and above for 12th boards comprising of subjects – Chemistry, Biology, Physics and mathematics
- 5 bands are min score of IELTS and the majority ask min 7 bands. One can even go for an English Proficiency certificate like PTE or TOEFL.
- You need to clear the interview round at the end to get accepted for UK MBBS admission.
Study MBBS in UK Fee Structure
|Particulars||Fees (USD)||Fees (INR)|
|Tuition Fees (approx)||24590||INR 17,45,253|
|Living Cost (approx)||15078||INR 10,70,160|
Top MCI Approved MBBS Universities in the United Kingdom
- Postgraduate Medical Education & Training Board, UK
- Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Saint Georges University of London
- University of Glasgow
- The University of Leeds,
- University of Liverpool
- The University of New Castle Upon Tyne
- University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, Wales