Tajikistan, a nation in Central Asia, is covered by Afghanistan, China, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. Its capital is Dushanbe. It has a territory of 143,100 km2 having an expected population of around 8.7 million. It is known for its landlocked mountains. The climate of this place is arid continental. The average tem[erature of Tajikistan is 23 – 30 degrees Celsius during summers, and during winters, it comes down to -1 to 3 degrees. July is the hottest month of the year, and January is the coldest month of the year.
MBBS in Tajikistan
MBBS in Tajikistan is becoming famous due to the fees being minimal. Tajikistan is among the world’s cheapest countries to offer MBBS education in some top MCI affiliated medical universities. The cost of living in the country is very less, which makes it more ideal for students.
Tajikistan experienced a massive number of medical students every year for their MBBS degree; many of these students are from India. The main reason for Indian students moving to Tajikistan is the low tuition fee structure. In India, the lowest amount for any private medical college is around 40-50, which is quite much for the middle-class family. So, students move to Tajikistan to get quality education at a price that they can afford.
The other advantage of doing an MBA in Tajikistan is
- Excellent infrastructure with quality education
- There is no requirement of clearing any entrance exam
- The cost of living in Tajikistan is also affordable
- The admission process is easy as well as very quick
- The fee structure of top universities is also very affordable
- The medium of study in English, which makes it easy for an international student.
- There is separate accommodation for boys and girls with full security.
- The faculties in colleges are highly skilled and experienced
- No donation needs to be given during admission
- The infrastructure of the country is world-class
Eligibility Criteria for pursuing MBBS in Tajikistan
- The student wanting to get admission to MBBS college needs to be more than 17 years on or before the 31st December of admission.
- The student must have scored more than 50% in the 12th standard if he belongs to the general category and 40% if he belongs to SC, ST, OBC.
- The student must have English as a compulsory language during his 12th standard.
- The student must have cleared the NEET exam, which is conducted by NTA.
Expenses and fee
The fee for five years of study is around 7-10 lakhs. Hostel accommodation food can cost up to 3lakhs on an average.
Best Medical Colleges in Tajikistan
It is very important to select the best when investing your time and money into something. The best medical colleges of Tajikistan are globally known and recognized. Medical colleges in Tajikistan are affiliated with the below-given authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- United Nations Organization for Educational, Social, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
Some of the top medical college in Tajikistan is
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University, Dushanbe
ATSMU was established in 1939 as a public university, and now it is the largest medical university in Tajikistan.
- The tuition fee for the first year is 4000 US Dollar
- Hostel fee per year 500 US Dollar
- Mess Fee 1500 US dollar per year
- Five years course duration
Tajik Abuali Ibn Sino State Medical University
An MBBS degree at such low cost without compromising the level of education is tough to find. MBBS in Tajikistan is for 5years, which helps you complete your MBBS and also save 1year. Medical studies universities are affiliated by some world-known organizations like WGO, MCI, which guarantees that it is a good option for you to invest.