Why MBBS Study in Russia?
Medical aspirants who are looking to study in Top MCI approved medical universities in Russia can contact Pathmind Education leading MBBS Russia Consultant! We are an official university representative and provide direct admission to study MBBS in Russia at a low fee structure. We assist students in selecting courses/universities, Study VISA in Russia, education counseling, etc. You can talk to our counselor for a free session.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia
- Many Russian universities support students via scholarship for MBBS in Russia.
- The universities are approved by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, PLAB, CLAD, USMLE, etc.
- Globally accepted medical degree in more than 100+ countries.
- European curriculum is followed which is regarded qualitative education system in the world.
- Russia is home to some of the best world ranking universities in 2020 under a ranking system like Times Higher Education (THE), QS World University Rankings, etc.
- The MBBS course in Russian medical universities starts from Rs2.5/yr. This makes it an affordable fee for Indian students.
- Bologna Process connects all the Russian universities to universities overseas.
- Therefore, you can earn a dual degree while completing your course.
Eligibility to Take MBBS Admission in Russia
- The medical students applying for admission should be 17 years min and 25 years max to apply for admission this year.
- Completed 12th with Chemist, Biology, English, and Physics.
- You should’ve scored 50% min in board exams of PCB or 12th For SC/ST/OBC, you should’ve had 40%.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score to be eligible for the English Program.
- NEET is required for study MBBS in Russia
MBBS Study in Russian Fee Structure for Indian Students
On a yearly basis, a student has to pay in a range of USD 5400 to USD 9000 per year for an MBBS degree. The first year might include accommodation and mess depending on the university/college you’re seeking admission to 2020.
|Name of the Universities||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees||Annual Fees|
|Bashkir State Medical University||Rs. 2,45,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 3,15,000|
|Crimea Federal Medical University||Rs. 2,59,000||Rs. 77,000||Rs. 3,36,000|
|Ryazan State Medical University||Rs. 3,15,000||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 3,50,000|
|Perm State Medical University||Rs. 3,15,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 3,85,000|
|Smolensk State Medical University||Rs. 3,85,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,25,000|
|Saint Petersburg State Medical University||Rs. 3,85,000||Rs. 1,12,000||Rs. 4,97,000|
|Orenburg State Medical University||Rs. 4,20,000||Rs. 84,000||Rs. 5,04,000|
|Kazan State Medical University||Rs. 4,37,500||Rs. 84,000||Rs. 5,21,500|
|Tver State Medical University||Rs. 4,48,000||Rs. 24,500||Rs. 4,72,500|
|Kursk State Medical University||Rs. 4,58,500||Rs. 77,000||Rs. 5,35,500|
|Peoples Friendship University||Rs. 4,90,000||Rs. 84,000||Rs. 5,74,000|
|First Moscow State Medical University||Rs. 7,00,000||Rs. 1,26,000||Rs. 8,26,000|
MBBS Course Duration in Russia
The MBBS Degree in India is equivalent to MD (Doctor of Medicine) degree in Russia. The total number of years to complete MBBS in Russia is 7 years which includes 1 year of intensive clinical internship to get the degree from a Russian Medical University.
MBBS Course Semesters in Russian Medical Universities
The academic year starts in September for all medical colleges and universities. Every academic year consists of 2 semesters:
- 1st Semester: September to January
- 2nd Semester: February to June
For Winter Vacations, 18 days are assigned, and 45 days for summer vacations.
Is Studying In Russia Safe for Indian Students?
Yes, Russia is completely safe to live and study for Indian medical students. It is one of the frequently visited locations on the earth by the Indian populace due to close relationships with Russians. The country is wonderful and has a beautiful multi-cultural society with people from all over the world traveling here. Medical studies have been much appreciated and have been a top spot for Indian students to study MBBS abroad.
- High Authority Security of Russia provides complete security pan Russia making it amongst the safest places to study.
- There are some risky areas besides that Russia is a beautiful country and you’ll fall in love with it.
Intake of MBBS Admission in Russia
Pathmind Education is here to provide you with complete assistance in your search for better prospects and securing medical seats in Russia. Here take a quick look at the intake time:
- Registration Start: April 2021
- Last date of Registration: May 2021
- Admission Start: June 2021
- Last date of Admission: July 2021
- Invitation Duration: July-August 2021
- Study Visa Process: July-August 2021
- Departure from India: Cost between September 2021
Options of Medium of Teaching for MBBS in Russia
The Russian Medical Universities offer courses in three medium for teaching Internationals students: Russian, Bilingual and English:
Full-Time Russian Language MBBS Course Available: The students are offered the whole course in English medium. This was introduced for students who don’t know the Russian language. It takes 6.8 years (including a 1-year internship) to complete the course.
Bilingual MBBS Course: A mix of English and Russian, the International students are offered to learn the Russian language for 1 year. The course will be taught in English and Russian language. This is quite helpful in connecting with local people especially patients. For students who chose to MBBS course with bilingual medium, completes in 7.8 years which includes 1 year of Russian language and internship both.
Important FAQs for MBBS in Russia Admission
How much does it cost to study MBBS in Russia?
Is Russian MBBS valid in India?
As per the MCI list of acceptable foreign universities for Indian students, there are over 54 Russian universities that offer MBBS study. You can opt for any of the mentioned university and the degree will be easily valid in India as you can sit for the MCI screen test (FMGE) and work as a doctor in India. The students graduating from Russian universities are easily acceptable for respectable jobs in India everywhere.
Is Russia safe for Indian students?
Can I get MBBS admission in Russia without NEET?
How to Apply for MBBS Admission in Russia?
Step 1: Select from a list of MCI approved universities that offer MBBS (Also, called, MD (Doctor of Medicine) in Russia). Only reputed and approved universities should be chosen like those approved by WHO, MCI, USMLE, etc to widen your choices after graduation.
Step 2: Fill Online Application form accurately with all the required information. Attach the documents as stated in the instructions. This means translate to English or accepted language like Russian.
Step 3: Based on eligibility criteria and requirements, the university will review your application and documents. If everything goes well and they accept you as a student, an Invitation Letter will be sent at your address.
Step 4: You will need to apply for a Study VISA or Student VISA to migrate for MBBS in Russia 2020. Go through the official website to know the list of documents and requirements to get a VISA.
Step 5: Deposit tuition fees for the MBBS course of 1st year This will serve as acceptance from your end and the seat will be yours.
- Kazan state Medical University
- First Moscow State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Crimea Federal Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Belgorod State University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kabardino-balkarian University
- Mari State University
- Pskov State University
- Belgorod State National University