Why MBBS in Romania?
MBBS in Romania – Study in best WHO MCI approved medical university in Romania for Indian students at a low cost! Pathmind Education is a trusted MBBS consultant in India that is an official university representative and offers direct admission to the best medical colleges in the world. Romanian medical universities provide quality education to students. It is a top choice to study MBBS abroad. We provide expert guidance for admission in MBBS in Romania, Study VISA, MCI coaching, application processing assistance, and much more.
Is studying medicine in Romania good?
Romani is a beautiful country to study MBBS abroad. Thousands of students travel across the globe to get medical admissions here. The benefits of studying MBBS in Romania are as follows:
- Lower tuition fees compared to other countries.
- Good education facilities along with hostel facilities to Indian students.
- Smooth Study VISA and admission process without any complications and hassle.
- Quality infrastructure and modern equipment.
- Availability of English medium of teaching.
Eligibility for Taking MBBS Admission in Romania
- The applicant should be 17 years of age before December of the applying year or Max 25 years of age.
- Complete 10+2 boards with Min 60 percent having Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English as main subjects.
- For SC/ST/OBC, the percentage is min 45% to apply for admission in Romania.
- Cleared NEET Exam with a score of 130-150.
- Proof of paying capacity by parents.
How much does it cost to study medicine in Romania?
|University Name||Established Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees||Population||Country Rank||World Rank||Location|
|“GR. T. POPA” University Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Lasi||1879||5700 USD||2000 USD||7,94,000||32||6223||Lași|
|“Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara||1948||6800 USD||2000 USD||3,06,000||24||5783||Timişoara|
|The University of Medicine and Pharmacy “IULIU HATIEGANU”,CLUJ-NAPOCA||1872||7000 USD||2000 USD||7,07,000||17||4915||Cluj-Napoca|
|University of Medicine and Pharmacy||1857||4000 USD||2000 USD||2,94,000||Na||Na||Craivo|
|University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”||1903||6800 USD||2000 USD||18,03,000||25||6154||Bucharest|
|University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara||NA||Na||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|University of Oradea||1991||6000 USD||2000 USD||2,02,000||30||3211||Oradea|
Scholarships Offered by Romanian Medical Universities to International StudentsThis makes 2,70,000 Lakhs to 4,10,000 lakhs for the MBBS tuition fee in Romania. The accommodation can cost anywhere around Rs8000 to 10000 per year for university hostel. Private accommodation can cost higher depending upon the location in Romania.
A set of documents of the students are submitted to concerned authorities and those who successfully earn a scholarship are entitled to the following:
- Free Tuition fees for the rest of the course.
- 50-56 USD per month (MBBS students are usually entitled to 56 USD/month but is subjected to changes)
Documents Needed To Study in Romania for Indian students
The following documents are required to be translated in any language: English, French, Romanian, or Germany. These are acceptable by the universities. Make sure you translate them with a copy of the original.
- Birth certificate
- Self- attested copies of school leaving certificate, mark sheet, passing certificate of Secondary School
- Fitness/medical certificate in localized in English, French, Romanian, or Germany
- University Invitation Letter
- Proof of University Tuition Fee Receipt
- Criminal record certificate or any other document of the same value.
- Medical insurance copy.
- Valid passport
- Proof of sufficient fund support by parents i.e. min 2500 Euros approx.
- Letter of acceptance from the Romanian Ministry of education;
- White background clear passport size photographs (10)
Recognition of Medical Universities in Romania
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Medical Council of all the European Countries
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- European Council of Medical Orders(ECMO)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Medical Council of all the African Countries
- British Medical Council (BMC)
- European Association for Dental Education DEE
- General Dental Council, United Kingdom GDC, UK
- Listed by the ECFMG
- The Medical Council of all the Asian and Middle East Countries
Top MCI MBBS Universities in Romania
- “GR. T. POPA” University Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Last
- “Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara
- The University of Medicine and Pharmacy “IULIU HATIEGANU”,CLUJ-NAPOCA (Iuliu Hațieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy)
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara
- University of Oradea