Malaysia is one of the best destinations For pursuing MBBS among foreign students. MBBS in Malaysia is of five years and a one-year internship program. Malaysia holds world-class Government Medical Universities and infrastructure that offer MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees at a low price. The students who graduated from Malaysian medical institutes are likely to apply for a job in any part of the world. Malaysia is one of the most famous studies that aims for future doctors in the world. The medical universities in Malaysia are listed with the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization(WHO) with world-class foundations and faculty. Studying MBBS in Malaysia is a golden chance for Indian students to pursue medicine from world-class faculty and exposure to foreign academics on Indian students. Studying MBBS in Malaysia provides affordable fee structure and cost of living and scholarships to Indian students. There are many top medical universities in Malaysia with a globally appreciated degree. Studying abroad in Malaysia requires no donation or capitation fee. Studying MBBS in Malaysia provides students exposure as highly advanced medical hospitals attached to Malaysian medical universities gives practical knowledge.
Reasons to Study MBBS in Malaysia:
- MBBS in Malaysia have established a high-quality education system and standards.
- Comparatively affordable expenditure of studying and living-cost in Malaysia.
- The immigration procedure is also straightforward.
- Malaysia offers Comfortable, peaceful, and safe living.
- Vast choices of food.
- Great place for travel destinations.
- A multi-ethnic country with a wide variety of cultures.
- Malaysia is a multi-language country allowing for ease of communication.
Why Choose MBBS in Malaysia?
- WHO, UNESCO, and MCI recognize all institutes/colleges.
- Many Indian students are studying MBBS in Malaysia.
- For doing MBBS in Malaysia, there is no donation or capitation fee involved.
- Also, Flying hours are only 3.5 hours from India.
- Campuses are well-equipped and furnished with all the facilities like art, fully furnished labs, and modern learning facilities.
- Students can get the opportunity to work after completing the course of the MBBS program in Malaysia.
- Great exposure to clinical work and research due to multi-bedded hospitals.
- An affordable living cost, making the stay cost-effective and comforting.
Admission procedure For MBBS in Malaysia
Step 1: The first step is to fill the application form.
Step 2: Invitation process.
Step 3: Visa process, which includes attestation of document, translation, visa fees, Confirmation fee, and insurance.
- Valid passport.
- 10 & 10+2 mark sheet / Certificate.
- Translation of all the documents.
- Invitation letter(Original) from the department of Ukraine.
- Medical insurance.
- Air ticket.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Malaysia
Below mentioned are the few criteria of eligibility one should perfectly fit to study MBBS in Malaysia:
- Candidates need to have age 17 or more than 17 at their admission to apply for the MBBS program in Malaysia.
- Students who have passed their 10+2 exam with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry are the main subjects, and he/she must have secured not less than 50% of marks in the subjects(Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English) from the recognized university and an overall aggregate of at least 50%.
- Students wish to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020 and have not qualified / register / appeared in NEET – 2020; they should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India(MCI) at the time of admission.
- Indian Passport and Malaysian Visa required.
- India’s Medical Council(MCI) certificate is required for pursuing MBBS in Malaysia.
Top Medical Universities Of MBBS in Malaysia
|S No||Medical College / University||City|
|1||Allianze University College of Medical Sciences||Penang|
|2||Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology (AIMST)||Bedong|
|3||International Islamic University Malaysia Kulliyyah of Medicine||Kuantan|
|4||International Medical University Faculty of Medicine and Health||Kuala Lumpur|
|5||Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences||Bandar Sunway|
|6||Melaka-Manipal Medical College||Melaka|
|7||Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine||Serdang|
|8||Royal College of Medicine Perak||Ipoh|
|9||UCSI University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences||Kuala Lumpur|
|10||Universiti Putra Malaysia Fakulti Perubatan dan Sains Kesihatan||Selangor Darul Ehsan|
|11||Universiti Teknologi Mara Faculty of Medicine||Shah Alam|
Course Duration of MBBS in Malaysia
The time duration of MBBS in Malaysia is Four and a half years for Residential and international students. The medium of education is English for MBBS in Malaysia.
Expenses & Scholarships of MBBS in Malaysia
Studying MBBS in Malaysia may cost from INR 70 Lakhs – 1.5 Crore overall inclusive of tuition fees, food, accommodation, etc. for the Five Years.
Scholarships are accessible for hardworking candidates based on merit and academic achievement.
MBBS in Malaysia offers an affordable fee structure. The MBBS course fee for Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Malaysia is significantly smaller than matched to other countries. The cost of living in Malaysia is also affordable. Malaysia is the best option for Indian to pursue the MBBS course.
MCI Passing Ratio
India’s Medical Council pass percentage of students attempting MBBS from colleges in Malaysia is very high because of the high-quality education standards. The syllabus is almost similar to Indian medical universities, making it very easy for Indian students to clear the exam.
Important FAQs | MBBS in Malaysia
Is MBBS in Malaysia good?
MBBS In Malaysia is always considered the most suitable option among Indian medical students and is becoming a booming trend. With high-quality education and accreditation/recognized from the worlds’ major organizations, like the Medical Council of India, WHO, and UNESCO, Malaysia MBBS Colleges are becoming the proper education model.
What is the difference between MD and MBBS in Malaysia?
MBBS holds for Bachelor of Medicine-Bachelor of Surgery, while MD stands for Doctor of Medicine. MBBS is an undergraduate study, the first degree that a professional in medicine always takes. MD is a Master’s/ Postgraduate degree that you can take only after completing the MBBS degree.
Where can I study MBBS in Malaysia?
- Taylor’s University. Campus: Subang Jaya, Selangor. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Masha University. Campus: Bandar Saujana Putra, Selangor.
- Segi University. Campus: Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
- CUCMS(Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences) Campus: Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- UCSI University.
How great is Housemanship in Malaysia?
Housemanship is for up to 24 months. Then, They are “Fully Registered” by the Malaysian Medical Council. Government service is mandatory for every medical graduate who wants full registration with the Medical Council of Malaysia—after which, they may practice individually.
Is it tough to become a doctor?
A medical career’s rewards are plentiful, but they don’t come without hard work and determination. It can take 11 or more years of education and training to become a medical doctor. If you want to be a specialist, you may spend 13 or more years in practice and study.