The majority of MBBS in Kazakhstan is limited for students who avail of the standard of the same courses at the minimal rates and same standard. Medicine is a dream of millions of students in most of the countries across the globe. But unfortunately, those dreams remain as a dream for many hapless aspirants due to several issues and reasons. The main factor is the lesser number of Government medical seats and a high rate of competition on those seats. But if we talk about Private colleges, the tuition fees are incredibly high which many can afford but sadly, a bunch of students faces difficulties in depositing the fees. Indian students especially confront such problems either a financial crunch or they don’t get the seat in the desired medical colleges.
Medical aspirants can study MBBS with fewer fees in the world. Not only this, but the quality of education and amenities provided to the medical students are also limited in India. To study MBBS abroad is not a priority for the Indian students but it happens to be a great option because the fee structure MCI approved universities is low and affordable. Approximate 10,000 Indian students get MBBS admission abroad every year. Since the upgraded teaching methods are encouraging Indian students to study abroad.
About MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is an emerging destination for medical aspirants and to pursue their dream to study in Kazakhstan. Here we take a look at the country’s progress in establishing itself as a regional study hub for Central Asia, and what prospective international students need to know about universities in Kazakhstan, local life, and the application process.
The largest and wealthiest of the countries nicknamed the ‘Stans’, Kazakhstan has long been an ethnically diverse country; in the 2009 census, only 63% of residents were native Kazakhs. This international element is also a key characteristic of the country’s higher education sector, in which global collaborations and exchanges are occupying an increasingly prominent role, with universities in Kazakhstan keen to welcome international students and academics from across the world. The main religion in Kazakhstan is Islam and rare animals found in the Kazakhastan are Leopard, Eagles, and falcons.
Kazakhstan is a bilingual nation. The majority of people use Kazakh as a language but Russian is also used widely.
Why study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- First and foremost, to study MBBS students is to undergo an admission process. Which at times is difficult but MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is simple and the admission process is very easy without any complications and complexities. There is no such requirement to pay heavy amounts of fees or donations. The student application VISA is very simple and easy and sans any stress involved in it.
- University is recognized by WHO, MCI, GMC, IMED, and USMLE.
- Education standard is satisfactory maintaining its quality and aspirants are not required to appear for the medical examination. Universities there provide teaching with world-class methods and ideologies.
- The cost of living is very low and affordable and students can opt for the credit hour system provided by the medical universities for their studies betterment. And during their last year of the college, students are given training and opportunity to work in the clinics run by the universities.
- Once they complete their studies, they can even go to their homeland and can either complete their further studies or can also apply for the job. They can appear in the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India. They can also apply for the European Union for jobs. The degree is recognized all around the globe.
- Safety and security are assured in the country and moreover, they learn the history and culture of the country as well. This way they get the best of exposure.
- Easy VISA process with a 100% guarantee.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- English Medium of Instructions.
- No English Proficiency Test.
- Modern & full with all resources.
- Global Acceptance.
- Easy Admission Procedure.
- Approved by MCI.
MBBS Study in Kazakhstan Fee Structure for Indian Students
|University Name||Established Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees||Population||Country Rank||World Rank||Location|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty||1934||4190 USD||700 USD||1,854,656||1||1344||Almaty|
|Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty||1930||5000 USD||350 USD||1,854,656||6||3888||Almaty|
|JSC Astana Medical University, Astana, Kazakhstan||1964||3700 USD||750 USD||1,127,263||31||7354||Nur-Sultan|
|JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||1979||3700 USD||600 USD||1,038,278||50||8465||Shymkent|
|Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy||1950||4500 USD||850 USD||436,864||25||6893||Karaganda|
|Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty||1954||4500 USD||500 USD||1,854,656||92||11538||Almaty|
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty||1992||4500 USD||650 USD||1,854,656||76||10397||Almaty|
|Kokshetau State University named after Shokan Ualikhanov, Kokshetau||1962||3500 USD||540 USD||123,389||27||7078||Kokshetau|
|M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl||1937||3800 USD||500 USD||203,523||21||6518||Petropavlovsk|
|NCJSC”Semey State Medical University”, Semey||1953||3800 USD||600 USD||269,574||35||7462||Semey|
|West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe||1957||3000 USD||650 USD||497,381||54||8692||Aktobe|
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
- JSC Astana Medical University, Astana, Kazakhstan
- JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy
- Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty
- Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty
- Kokshetau State University named after Shokan Ualikhanov, Kokshetau
- Kazakhstan M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl
- Kazakhstan NCJSC”Semey State Medical University”, Semey
- Kazakhstan University of International Business, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe