Why MBBS in Georgia?
Pathmind Education ‘Trusted Abroad MBBS Consultant’ is here to provide genuine overseas services to medical students looking to take admission to study abroad. We are an official university representative and provide direct admission to some of the tops WHO MCI approved medical universities for Indian students. The universities offer low-cost MBBS in Georgia starting at Rs 2.5 lakhs per year. The admission starts around July-August-September. We have helped thousands of students to get through a selection of university, set an appropriate budget, and fasten admission process, Study VISA processing, and coaching services to students for a bright future. We have our offices across India where you can connect with experts for a free session.
Eligibility Criteria to Take MBBS Admission in Georgia
- You should be a minimum age of 17 before 31st December of 2021.
- In the 12th board, you should have attained 50% to take admission for MBBS in Georgia for Indian students.
- Studied two years of subjects Chemistry, Biology, English, and Physics.
- Cleared NEET with min 50 percentile.
- IELTS/TOEFL to choose the English Medium course.
MBBS Syllabus in Georgia
|2ndSemester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Bio-Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5thSemester:||Micro-Biology, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Pathology, Path physiology, and Pharmacology|
|4th-6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings|
|General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, ENT, Gynecology, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Global Recognition of MBBS Universities in Georgia
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination)
- PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board)
- Ministry of Education, Georgia.
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
Latest MBBS Admission Fee Structure in Georgia
The budget for completing the MBBS course here in Georgia can range from USD 5000 to USD 8000 per year. The first-year admission fee can include hostel and mess up to USD 200 to USD 260 per year.
|Name of the Universities||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year||Annual Fees/Year|
|Geomedi Medical University||Rs. 2,40,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 2,80,000|
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||Rs. 2,80,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 3,20,000|
|European University||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 4,20,000|
|LLC Caucasus International University||Rs. 3,94,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,34,000|
|East European University||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 1,75,000||Rs. 5,25,000|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||Rs. 4,20,000||Rs. 2,10,000||Rs. 6,30,000|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||Rs. 4,30,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 4,70,000|
|New Vision University||Rs. 4,90,000||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 6,90,000|
|Tbilisi State Medical University||Rs. 5,94,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 6,34,000|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||Rs. 7,34,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 7,74,000|
MCI Approved Medical Universities in Georgia
Get admission into some of the best private to government medical colleges in Georgia with Pathmind Education! There are many universities and colleges which are approved by WHO, MCI, USMLE, CLAD, PLAB, etc. Take a list at the current list:
- “AIETI” Medical School
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- East European University, Georgia
- European University
- Euroregioinal Teaching University LLC, Georgia
- Georgian American University, Georgia
- Georgian National University, Georgia
- High Medical School “Ayeti”
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”
- LLC Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia
- LTD Caucasus University, Tbilisi, Georgia
- New Vision University, Georgia
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi Medical University “Hippocrates”
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia
- Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”
- Grigol Robakidze University, Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Teaching University Geomedi, Georgia
- University of Georgia
- BAU International University, Batumi