Why MBBS in USA?
Study in the best medical universities with Pathmind Education! The United States houses some of the leading medical colleges and boasts exceptional medical talents. Studying MBBS in the USA for Indian students gives way to learn from best teachers, quality education systems, and world-class institution facilities, study material, and hi-technology equipment. We help students get MBBS abroad admission at low cost and smooth USA study VISA. Our experts will guide your way through the process with MCAT coaching along with MCI, IELTS and USMLE coaching to pursue your dream career.
Globally Accepted and Approved MBBS Universities in the USA
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Ministry of Education, USA
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- Medical College Admission Requirements in USA Eligibility
- Age should be 18years of old.
- You need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 scores to Study MBBS USA. (For TOEFL then you need 700 marks.)
- 2 years of scientific study in addition to the MCAT Score.
- NEET is required (India students need to give NEET exam)
- In 12th boards, you require 50 percent in science stream with subjects like Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- For students below 50% – basic entrance test or not having the compulsory subjects – pre-medical year have to be taken to take admission.
Medical College Admission Test – MCAT Score
NOTE: make sure to meet the medical school Admission Registration policy which differs from university to university in the USA.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in the USA
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Copy of academic certificates
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Documents proving your financial status.
- IELTS or TOEFL Score
- Attested and colored scanned copy of valid passport
- Initially paid admission fees receipt
- Documents Required to Apply for USA Medical Study VISA 2020
- Appointment letter of VFS for interview
- Fee receipt for visa application
- Printout of accurately filled DS 160 application form duly along with the barcode by the student
- University of USA issues l-120 form to be carried at the time of interview for visa processing
- Valid Passport
- Passport size photographs
Top MCI Approved Medical Universities in the United States (USA)
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, USA
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- American University Of Saint Vincent, Kingstown
- The American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University
- Emory University, Atlanta
- Harvard University, Boston
- Jefferson Medical College of Philadelphia of Thomas Jefferson University
- Massachusetts Harvard Medical School
- Mayo Medical School, Rochester
- New York Medical College
- New York University
- Northwestern University, East Chicago
- State University of New York, Brooklyn
- Temple University, School of Medicine, Philadelphia
- The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Ophthalmology
- The American Board of Pediatrics
- The American Board of Surgery
- The Johns Hopkins University
- The University of Alabama, Birmingham
- The University of Illinois at Chicago
- The University of North Carolina
- The University of the State of New York
- Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia
- University of California
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- University of Florida
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- University of Minnesota
- University of Southern California
- University of Tennessee Health Science Centre
- University of Texas South Western Medical Centre
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Washington University
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Netherlands Antilles Avalon University School of Medicine, Curacao
- Netherlands Antilles New York Medical University, Curacao
- Netherlands Antilles St. Martinus University, Curacao
- Netherlands Antilles Xavier University
FAQs About MBBS Admission in the USA for Indian Students
How many years is MBBS in the USA?
The total MBBS degree USA course is equal to 4 years with training in the respective field in a reputed hospital/clinic.
What is MBBS called in the USA?
MBBS is known as MD (Doctor of medicine) in the USA.
How much does it cost to study MBBS in the USA?
There are many government medical colleges in the USA that are some of the top-ranking universities in the world. Doing an MBBS course in the USA might cost around $200,000 to $300,000.